Professor Kai Cheng joined the ICAMAO Scientific Committee
تاریخ ثبت: 2016/09/04
EDUCATION AND DEGREES
- BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Class, Harbin Institute of Technology, July 1983.
- MSc in Manufacturing Engineering, 1st Class (Distinction), Harbin Institute of Technology, July 1988.
- PhD in Precision Manufacturing, Liverpool John Moores University, January 1994.
- 01/1994 – 09/1995, Post-doctoral Fellow, School of Engineering at Liverpool John Moores University.
- 10/1995 – 11/1999, Lecturer, Department of Engineering at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- 12/1999 – 04/2001, Reader, School of Engineering at Leeds Metropolitan University.
- 05/2001 – 04/2006, Professor, School of Engineering at Leeds Metropolitan University.
- 05/2006 – present, Chair Professor, Head of Advanced Manufacturing & Enterprise Engineering (AMEE) Department, School of Engineering and Design, Brunel University London.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), Fellow since 2004
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), Fellow since 2006
JOURNAL EDITORIAL WORK
- European Editor, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (ISSN: 0628-3768).
- Member of the Editorial Board, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture (ISSN: 0890-6955).
- Member of the Editorial Board, International Journal of Agile Manufacturing (ISSN: 1536-2639).
- Member of the Editorial Board, International Journal of Mass Customisation (ISSN: 1742-4208).
- Member of the Editorial Board, International Journal of Nanomanufacturing (ISSN: 1746-9392).
- Precision and micro manufacturing
- Design of high precision machine tools
- Sustainable manufacturing and systems